For more than 18 years, FAZ Creative Education Learning Center has provided high-quality care and education to infants, toddlers and children up to five years of age. Over the course of the upcoming academic year, FAZ will provide developmental screenings, observational assessments, Creative Curriculum, Little Pim, Brightwheel and in-house professional development to all staff members.
FAZ is currently seeking a Family Engagement Coordinator to promote a strong sense of community by planning events and facilitating tours.
- Provide a safe, supportive and hygienic environment for all children and staff
- Plan and implement:
- New enrollment tours and open houses
- Monthly field trips
- Quarterly parent-staff events
- Yearly events (book fairs, picture day, end-of-year celebration, etc.)
- Use Brightwheel to communicate event details and reminders to parents/guardians
- Facilitate one-on-one meetings between parents and staff members
- Maintain professional development and certification requirements in accordance with the Fairfax County Office for Children’s standards
- High school diploma/GED required
- CDA or progress toward an AA/BS/BA in early childhood education preferred
- Strong interest in and commitment to early childhood care and education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and strategic skills
- Flexibility and emotional maturity to navigate through challenges
- Morning availability (9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.) required
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to FAZCELC@gmail.com.
Compensation is based on experience. CPR and first aid certifications, along with a cleared background check and TB screening, are required prior to employment.